Volunteer – Make a difference at CCT!
If you have time and skills (or a desire to learn) we can use you-adult or student!
Adults working with the kids must pass CCT’s background check and wear CCT issued nametag.
Each actor’s family is required to volunteer
- 10 hours during the production time and 2 hours for the post production strike
- Costume Crew – shopping for costumes, sewing, gluing, laundering
- Set Crew – design, build, paint, strike
- House Crew – usher, box office, concessions
- Tech Crew – sound and light
- Music Crew – band and vocal coaches
Volunteer for CCT:
- Cleaning Crew – would your family consider adopting CCT for a month to help?
- Organizing Crew – costume room, gym, tech equipment
- Facility Crew – take a small load to the dump
- Publicity & Marketing – regularly submit press releases
- Hospitality Crew – supply bottled water on a regular basis, provide snacks for work parties and events
- Board of Trustees – Each term is a 2 year position